Hello my name is Lizbeth Yinet Rosario Reynoso I live in Sonador with mu father and my baby, I am studying my last semester at the university. I hope to learn more in this class and give my best, ir will be a pleasure to participate un this clase.
VANISHING LANGUAGES INTRODUCTION What happen when a language disappears? Language is the keystone of the culture. Unfortunately, the world is in danger of losing much of its linguistic diversity and the majority of people do not think about it, and they do not know the importance of language. This essay deals with some importance points concerning the extinction of the languages, for example: What is the language? What is the importance of languages for humanity? Why does a language disappear? Which languages are in danger? What can people do to avoid this process? This essay will also provide knowledge in the area of linguistic for modern languages students and other...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario